Helplessly


 Toxic

I came across this video regarding toxic people.

I never thought this video will ever catch my eyes, since it was irrelevant for me until now.

She describes how we can identify these people among the crowd or around us by putting forward few distinct traits like:

  • Being manipulative.
  • They make you feel bad about yourself.
  • Being judgmental
  • Negativity. 
  • Self-centered.
  • Difficulty managing their anger.
  • Controlling.

My thoughts focus to a certain direction

In this society, who will accept themselves as a toxic person?

Who will dare to recommend a medical help to the person who have difficulty in managing their anger and a self-centered?

What is the use of saying "Time has changed" when there are certain people who dare to step forward to speak out their mind and live in the fear of destruction or after effects caused by this toxic person?

I look around in between the ruckus caused by the person

Silence 

Everyone is watching helplessly

A kid running around

Everything unknown to that angelic world

I too stand helplessly for her.




Comments