cHEat

 I get a call from an unknown number

The person on the other side was a SHE

Her sound was cracking

I could feel the sadness in her voice

She said "I was looking through his phone and found your number"

I couldn't take in what I just heard

She continued "You are the girl he cheated on me with all the summer"

Memories with him during the summer started flashing in front of my eyes

How we met in the beach?

The frequent coincidental meetings that might have been a pre-planned meeting after-all

First date with him in a café

My eyes welled up in tears

"Wait!"

"Swear I had no idea"

"Thought I was his only lover"

"If you feel dumb, I promise I feel dumber"

She agreed to the similar feeling

She replied "I guess I'm not mad at you"

"At first, I wanted to hate you"

I replied "I want to blame you"

She felt confused "Why would I blame you ?"

We both realized the truth of him, turning girls against girls

While we are busy fighting, he is hiding and thriving

Until we forget there's a HE

in cHEat.

330 Cheating Husband Illustrations & Clip Art - iStock

PS: Purely fiction ;)

Don't doubt and ruin relationships

Trust your partner and give it all so that you won't regret in case you fall apart

Have a good day

Keep Smiling :)

Comments