Partner


How real can the life be?

I live in the fantasy world

I watch korean dramas all night long

I gave up my hope in the reality

There is no love around me

The definition of love and care have become just feeding and being concerned over one another

Is it that, what is called love?

I am not a greedy person neither I am selfish

This feeding and concern will break within moments when anger, hatred and egoism takes over.

Everyone walks on eggshells, it can break anytime

People complain, get annoyed and tired of this feeding one another.

Expecting something in return always

Today is Feb 22

This month is defined for people to redefine love in different ways

Yet this year too I see no progress

I expected something to change every time this month pass by

People didn't even notice Feb 14 known to be a Valentine day passed by

It was just another Sunday to go to work and another day to feed

I am young and disheartened.


Comments