A warm hug

 I woke up in the morning with a warm feeling felt out of my dream.

This dream was so vivid that I could still feel the warmth and excitement I felt from the hug.

I don't know exactly where to begin with since that's the sad part of dreams which you can't recall no matter how much you try. It's like the camouflage that disappears as soon as you move closer. 

To begin with my dream,

   I aged around 20s yet felt young in mind 

I was walking close by a guy who was my childhood friend and i knew him quite well

I had a crush at him for really long yet never reciprocated

He too never noticed me I guess

We both kept walking in a surrounding filled with people of similar age groups as ours

A guy approached towards me 

I felt tense but something happened that send shivers through my spine

My childhood friend just pushed me closer and put his long arm around my shoulders

I looked at him in a confused state yet he had a calm look with a slight smirk towards the guy that approached me

He retrieved from talking to me seeing the situation and i felt ecstatic when he kept his hand still on my shoulders

We kept walking towards an entrance seems like which belong to an auditorium

When we reached the spot he suddenly pull me to a hug, which took me a while to register what was happening yet i felt his warmth and my heartbeat couldn't rise any higher

 I wish i could stop the time at least for a second longer yet i had to pull myself apart to avoid any more awkwardness in between our friendship

He said "see you soon"  which i wish would be soon and in return i gave him a glimpse of my smile before i turn to enter the auditorium 

the end...

I hope everyone get to experience the warmth of a hug from your close ones. 

Signing off.

Have a good day

Keep Smiling. Be positive.


Comments