Crestfallen

A person that finds himself difficult to talk to his blood.

I wonder what's so hard to make a conversation.

All I ask for is "Dad, Why are you leaving so early today? Is there any meetings?"

Being silent and lost in thought, he gets ready earlier than usual to go to work.

Should I be concerned in his silent thoughts?

It might be silly to even ponder about such things, but this silent treatment has become a habit that everyone should already accept.

All my thoughts turn to anger yet if he asks for something, how can I return with a silence.
The thoughts that run on my mind would be,
 " Oh, he might feel hurt if I don't reply soon."
 " Wait he did the same to me"
 "Still, how can I repay him when I know how much it hurts me."
 "It's better to get hurt than hurt him"
 "I wonder when he will get to know the voice inside me and everyone around him."

I reply without any regret
I feel less pressured and content that I didn't hurt him the same way he did it to me.

Remember one thing always that your silence can make someone close to be crestfallen.

Comments