Blue Crush Twist

I was walking in my subconscious mind 

It wasn't a scary nor creepy moment

I was enjoying the feeling of being in a dark party room

I looked around 

My parents were trying to refresh their bonds with people around them

I was alone and its me time to enjoy

What should I start with? Dance? or look around?

I was thirsty 

Looked over my shoulder for the beverage section

Being in a hype mode, my head kept screaming to go crazy by trying out something strong 

I walked towards the bartender 

He had an innocent smile that attracted me

I asked him for something crazy-like drink

He said "I will make one for you, if you won't drink it"

I said 'Fine, I would like to see and take a video, will that be fine with you?'

He replied smiling "Sure"

He started off by pouring all the required drinks into a shaker 

Shakes .. Shakes and Shakes

I could see him from the corner of my eyes, smiling as I was excited in the whole process

Puts in a shovel full of ice into a small glass

Adds the mixture carefully by straining it 

Then he takes something like a syringe and goes to the bottom of the glass and empties the content in it

Couldn't believe the beauty and style that small drink had

I was sad that the whole process came to an end

Kept staring at the beauty forever I guess, that he moved forward to me and snapped

I looked him in his eyes which was really close to my face and it had brown eyes

I smiled shyly

"Do you really want to have a sip?"

'I would love to'

"Will you be okay?"

'I might be'

"Do you know what it is called?"

'I would love to know"

"This is Blue Crush Twist, go on have a sip"

He smiled again
 









Comments